Auburn University Athletics is seeking candidates for the Coordinator, Athletics Ticket Sales position.
Working with the manager of ticket sales, this position is responsible for selling a full menu of ticket options to athletics events, and soliciting contributions to Tigers Unlimited Foundation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting daily outbound calls and touch points to prospects for full season, mini plans, group, and single games tickets for football, men's and women's basketball, baseball, softball and gymnastics
- Calling current and previous ticket buyers, and new leads to generate sales
- Cultivate current and past groups and new prospects
- Contact area businesses, youth organizations and other large groups to promote the group ticket program
- Assist with home games and athletics events as determined by the Ticket Sales and Ticket Operations leadership team.
Entry into the candidate pool requires a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution and two years experience in experience in ticket sales, preferably with at a
major Division 1 university or professional sports, or customer service experience.
Minimum Required Knowledge
Ability to: - Communicate effectively with others verbally and in writing;
-pay attention to the minute details of a project or task;
-to show consideration for and maintain good relationships with others
Knowledge of sales and customer services best practices and demonstrated track record in sales and building quality relationships.
Please utilize the attachment feature of our online employment system and attach the following: cover letter, resume, and references.
Only complete applications will be considered.
A commitment to an inclusive and diverse campus environment is required.
Location/Region: Auburn University, AL (36849)