Johnson City Police Department
Police Officer Examination Registration
Registration Dates: April 1, 2019 April 26, 2019
Requirements for registering: 21 years of age by May 13, 2019, high school diploma or GED, and not have been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude other than a minor traffic violation. The Police Department has a tattoo policy. For more information regarding the tattoo policy, inquire with Human Resources.
To register, present the following to the Human Resources Department, 601 E. Main Street, Johnson City, TN 37601:
• $25.00 Non-refundable examination fee (must be paid by 4/26/2019)
Copies of the following (Copies will not be made for applicants)
• City of Johnson City Application for Employment;
• Birth Certificate
• High School Diploma/GED or Transcript with Graduation Date
• Drivers License
• Social Security Card
• College/University Diploma (if applicable)
• Proof of P.O.S.T. Certification (if applicable)
• DD-214 for Veterans Credit (if applicable)
When registering, a test date and time for the Police Officer Examination will be scheduled. For more information call 423-434-6018.
Applicants May Obtain A Copy Of The JCPD’s EEOP Utilization Report On Request.
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN (37601)