The individual in this position provides landscape installation and maintenance of university grounds.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
1. Installs landscaping and related items on University grounds,
2. Maintains University grounds using edger, blower, rake, shovel, trimmer, mower, and other equipment.
3. Maintains equipment such as hand tools, including picks, shovels, and rakes; power equipment, including chain saws, edger, weed eaters, fork-lifts, push and riding mowers, backhoes and field painters.
4. May operate motorized street sweeping and cleaning equipment to keep University streets and parking lots free of dirt, leaves and other debris.
5. May maintain athletic fields.
Entry into the applicant pool includes the ability to read and write.
Valid driver's license may be required for specific positions.
Please utilize the attachment feature of the online employment site and attach the following: Cover letter, resume and (3) professional references.
Only complete application materials will be accepted for review.
A commitment to an inclusive and diverse campus environment is required.
Location/Region: Auburn University, AL (36849)